Cases, Statutes & Administrative Materials
- LexisNexis® Headnotes and Case Law Summaries are available on more than four million U.S. and state cases, including unreported cases.
- Lexis Search Advisor, a legal classification system built for the 21st century practice of law, covers 16,000 legal topics.
- Complete collection of federal and state statutes with "Official Publisher" status in 17 jurisdictions.
- The United States Code Service and Lawyer's Edition for Supreme Court decisions are available through www.lexis.com exclusively.
- Only Shepard's Citations Service gives true depth of coverage with True Positive and Questioned Validity treatments.
Analytical Materials & Secondary Sources
- Leading/exclusive content written by experts and cited by more courts than any other. Collier, Chisum, Moore, Nimmer, Appleman, Larson, Gilson, Weinstein and others.
- Briefs, motions, pleadings and verdicts information valuable for trial preparation. Also discover 15 years of U.S. Courts records and state court records from CourtLink.
- Restatements, Jurisprudences, including American Jurisprudence 2d, American Law Reports plus hundreds of U.S. and Canadian law reviews.
- Treatises and analysis from leading publishers including CCH, BNA, Tax Analysts Inc., National Institute for Trial Advocacy and more.
News & Business Sources
- 20,000+ trusted news, business and financial sources from around the world-nearly double the resources of any other online legal information provider! Plus, LexisNexis offers the legal market exclusive access to thousands of Factiva news sources.
- 31,000+ financial articles on public and private businesses daily.
- Analysis from Dun & Bradstreet, Dow Jones, Hoover's, Standard & Poor's, etc.
- SEC filings from LIVEDGAR.
- Need to understand the historical pricing of a stock or bond? Turn to Historical Quotes with coverage back to 1970.
- 200+ newswires, including exclusive worldwide coverage from Dow Jones and Reuters as well as other regional and industry newswires.
- Same-day and archival coverage from the world's most influential newspapers as well as local news worldwide.
- Program transcripts from the BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox-and 100+ more.
- Influential full-text blogs-more than 300.
Streamline factual discovery with 3.8 billion public records! LexisNexis public records resources include:
- People information
- 50-state person locator with telephone numbers
- Driver license records (subject to privacy laws)
- Professional licenses
- Voter registrations
- Social Security Administration death records from 50 states plus selected states marriage and divorce records
- Criminal history records and inmate indexes
- Business records
- Business finder with more than 12 million U.S. entries
- Incorporation, limited partnership and limited liabilities companies information
- Fictitious business names and DBA registrations
- OFAC master list of suspected terrorists, block and exposed persons and more
- Assets (real estate and personal)
- Real estate/tax assessor records (current and archived), deed transfers and mortgage records
- Motor vehicle registrations (subject to privacy laws)
- Boat and aircraft registrations
- Court Filings
- 50-state bankruptcy and UCC judgment records and federal and state tax liens
- Jury verdicts, settlement and arbitrations
To Subscribe to This Product
Contact your LexisNexis® representative, call us at (800) 227-9597, ext. 54846 or email us at email@example.com.